About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chapter 102(Gambateh PTP EXAM)


Kkk..Exam tomorrow..I can feel the war is coming..I is like the general who fight the small soldier..Well..I feel is big soldier..Okay..My fringe cut until nerd..T>T..

Is okay..Wait till it long back..

K..Today got stay back and go "BEAN" eat later go to a pet shop..Ahh..Weee~~

Later on go pet shop play doggie..Omg..I fall in love with a cute baby golden retriever..Damn cute and it very naught..Bite my hand until shoik shoik..XP

Later on when back something not nice happen to May(no need to mention..)
Than run back to school..Weee~~..Train make perfect..

But we run to Esso to rest..At there..We chit-chat and buy thing to drink and eat..Than Kit Ying say something that make me blurr that she say I got admit myself is smart..Err..Got or not de I don't know..

Than back to school..I scare that D class ppl won't think me as friend..I really scare..Not only D class but B class also..My heart is beat..Sometimes I ookay..But today I feel heart is pain pain..T.T

Please..All I want is a bestfriends in my school..I not say now my school no bestfriends but I can say I trust most of my friends and treat them only as "CLOSE FRIENDS"...

Tommorrow Monkey Kit Ying Birthday..So tommorow sure got new CHAPTER...Oh well..Hope PTP EXAM MUST GET 3A and all pass!!Weee~~

Write at 14.04.09 by -VoN S@N-