About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chapter 106(Sorry my dear blog again~~..)

Ahh....Still feel normal..
No..
Why say so??
Cause I still got 3 IMPORTANT FOLIO NEED TO DONE!!
Gasp..I just a clumsy girl...

Hohoho......My room seem have adjust adjust..XPP..

Oh ya..I like a cute gentleman guy in my school..><...Not WJ but another guy who steal my heart..Haha..Well..XPP(I getting crazy...)

Ahh..Wondering when the thread will back to normal..I just wondering..A story line that you will never have "happy ending forever" as if life is a like that..Haha..What I am saying..

I seem so blur..Who can take me out the blurr gas room..I seem don't believe the word "best friend" in secondary but I do believe "best friend" in somewhere example primary,tuition and some place la..Err..XPP..Haha..

To Kit Ying
I know one day we will be best friend one day..I will change your word that you say to me that is "we all in gang wearing a mask to act"I will proof that not all..I will proof sometimes you had to wear a "mask" to cheat..Have to..No matter how..We all is truth de..

To Sook May
You say school is a "hell" and tuition is "heaven" and I do believe this word..Ya..School you might meet few type of people in your class:
First your trust de..So can say best friends...
Second goodies friends..
Third friend you know but don't care so much..
Fourth people that dislike you..So automatic you will dislike that people also..
Fifth enemy..People you hate so much like that
In the same thing..My class is more second type and fourth time.............

So what to do??Nothing to do..Just go as your life one day by one day..

Exam coming~~~..Study important..

Write at 29.04.09 by -VoN S@N-