About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chapter 191(Aii..Is my mistake or is I think too much??)

APRIL FOOLS??XD..

Ookay..
Just skip to my tuition today la..
So I today was so sick than when I go toilet..May accompany me so ookay lo..

Than who know when I come out from the toilet..She scare me and I shouted..Ookay la cause we all play play than I go out from the kitchen(since toilet is in kitchen) and do my accounting work than when May out from the kitchen..She seem no mood..Oh no~~

I don't really know what happen but a bad feeling that is on my fault because for no waiting for her..

I really sorry and I can't do anything but only said sorry May..

OOkay..I not really feeling well..
Better finish up my games,homework and go sleep..^^

I love today for my happy day..I love.............Opss.......=3

Write at 01.04.2010 by -VoN S@N-