About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chapter 196(Thinking too much??)

My brain gonna burst jor..Homework??Exam coming??Tuition??Frienships??Relationship??

Ahh~~
Sorry to "him"..
Although I always bully you at class because of some reason..^o^
I really really "love" him a lot..
But no matter how..I don't trust this..
So I don't dare put too much hope on the relationship..Haizz..

Ookay..Tution problem..
Addmath..
Haizz..Don't feel like want to type it out..Geezzz~~
Later account tuition..O.O..My school's account haven't finish..Later do..Tee Hee..

Oh no~~
My mechanical pencil don't know fly where again..Ishh~~
Let me know who took it without my permission..I sure will kill that people..=X

XD..I miss my Mom so much..Tee Hee..Muakzz..I miss her voice,her face,her ways of nagging me do homework,her ways scolding me when I do wrong,her ways merajuk with me,her style and everything..Muakzz

Write at 22.04.2010 by -VoN S@N-