About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, April 5, 2010

Chapter 192(No mood..Wishing something happen..)

Just woke up from evening sleep..Hehe..

I still feel sick and if it worst..Guess I tomorrow will skip school..

Ookay..Why no mood again??
Friendship arr??
Sometimes I rather shut myself up and post everything in blog since no one know..No one will even care it and is the best way to put all my suffer inside..

Maybe they all playing around at facebook but for me..I not thinking that way..Like I said before..I love my friends too much but the pain I gain is more deep..My mind goes there and here which make me feel unsafe..

All I wish I can get more more attention from them but this thing it will never happen..Just let the pain slowly slowly fade..

Write at 05.01.2010 by -VoN S@N-