About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, April 9, 2010

Chapter 193(The feeling of warm..^^)

For this week..I really sitting beside almost everyday but only for this week..Next week can't can't..Haha..

Hey..Doesn't mean I will never focus my study de le..=3
I am a good good girl so must balance everything although there will be an unbalance for sometimes..=X

Tomorrow account quest...Weeee~~..I still want to take afternoon sleep le..Guess account is night night study..Haha...

Ookay..I really want to write it out no matter how..Bluekzz..
Is actually started on yesterday gua..XD

I keep on taking his pen to play and even rampas it than he also rampas back..
I just feel weird when his hand is touching mine but at first I don't care..
Don't know start when..I just like to use to pen to play because I can feel his warming hand..
Although I just play a bit but the moment his hand on my hand..I feel warm..^^

I hate Thiam Seong..
I wish his not in class..Maybe for whole years also can..Hehe..
Even Chun Yuan also can be smart a bit same as Yi Hui(She memang smart..Hehe)

Cause today I also use the pen to play again but this time he really hold my hand making me so stiff..@@
I really don't know on Sunday what will happen..

Next week I will sitting back my own place..My original own place..=D

Write at 09.04.2010 by -VoN S@N-