About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, April 9, 2010

Chapter 194(Love Tuition..Haha)

Yup..Did I mentioned before that I am two different person at school and at tuition..
I don't know why but that the facts..^^

Actually today really lazy go tuition but get forced by two ppl..One is Yen another is AZ..Aii..Both bully me..

Arrived at tuition still seem so blurr blurr than sit down..I sit between Yen and AZ..
Later I coughing like hell until Yen told me go drink water..For no choice..I go to Madam Ooi's kitchen and drank it..Hehe..

Teacher asked me what happen..I was like blaming Yen and AZ that both of them forced me come tuition although I sick..XPP..Ookay..I forced De Xiang to tuition with us..Hehe..

Jason so devil..Ask DX take water for him..Oh well,DX really took it..A jar of water..OMG..XD
Than Jason bring a cup from kitchen to drink water..Haha..

AZ take his bottle and drink it..
Than I asked him "can I drink it.."
He said "anything.."
Oh well..I drank it but don't worry..I never use mouth to touch the bottle or anything..

The most funny thing appears when I want to show "SHERMAINE" pic to teacher..
Teacher was joking around saying "you want show me your boyfriend arr.." than the moment she look up..Me,Yen,DX,AZ and Jason laugh out loud..

Teacher shocked at there..Haha..Sorry la Teacher..
Than keep on playing with them like siao..=PP..

Oh ya..Funny thing about Jason..He drank don't know how many hundred ml of water until he go toilet then we keep on teasing on him..Haha..

Kla..End here..Sure got more nice thing going on..(Wish me good luck in few hours)

Write at 10.04.2010(happen at 09.04.2010) by -VoN S@N-