About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chapter 291(Thanks)

Xue Yi
Thank a lot for you making me happy and laugh although you know me and I already totally bad mood for so many thing happening..

Hmmm..

Human weird..

I admit I lose to it..

I can't read people mind but I trying my best not to care all these stuff..

Cause is better way for me..


Now I waiting for answer..

Answer for all my conclusion..

Answer for all my worried..

That it..

The rules of this "game" is just patiently wait..

As long just keep queit and don't make so many noise sure can win..

I trust..

=D


I miss you a lot Mom..
I waiting the phone you going give me..
Is a phone that make me feel you are beside me everyday every moment and every second..
Your voice is my spirit of life..
I love you so much Mom..^o^

Write at 15.12.2010 by -VoN S@N-