About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Chapter 293(^^..)

Although I not working at that place anymore but happy moment I will remember and the thing I learn..Haha..
Ya..
This year is a bit my unlucky year for me but wait..
I have to learn from my mistake...^O^
This year I want to vanish all the bad thing..Can??Haha..Sure can..Like I said before "my blog no need people correct me..=D"

My sis really say correct..I really have to change my bad attitude..=/..
Have too no matter how..
Give me some time..=D
Kay??

May,
I say what today is correct..
I really dislike that guy but all I hope is you happy only..
As long you happy..
I okay as long you happy..Serious...

David aka Daddy Ogawa..
Meeeppss..My present left at pyramid..!!!
Haixx

Now what should I do..
Is trying to change my bad personality..
Hope so..Cause human never be perfect..=/

Write at 27.12.2010 by -VoN S@N-