About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chapter 294(Smile Von..Smile..=D)

Fake smile??Smile Von smile..You do a good thing..You giving a nice advice to her although you get the pain??

I feel I very funny sometime..
I love her a lot but I rather she love her more than she care me..Serious, what happen to me??
I feel I worst..
VON~~!!STOP JEALOUS..
Wake up from the dream..You already dreaming about it so many day..Just just is the time for me to wake up..=/
Okay??

I think tonight I going cry again??=/
I no mood..I want her so much but I really need to let go..
Is my time..
Just give me some time..
I really happy for all the msg she sent to me..
Although I still think is fake but I really happy..
Seriously happy..

Write at 29.12.2010 by -VoN S@N-