About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Chapter 292(I dislike you..Sorry)

I really dislike you..Seriously, maybe you let me see the way you treat other person than treat me..
So I dislike you..
Totally..=/..
Maybe you are nice but not to me..
So I dislike you totally..
Let see what make me say that..

1st fact:
When I ask you the price discount cause I not sure..
You just tell me this "Go check at there la..=.="
I was like.."O.oo..kay.."(What the mean I not sure still want me go check..=.=")

Than I saw another thing..
This girl ask you about the price discount since she not sure..
You just scan for her and smile..

Spot the difference??=.="!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd fact:
You talk with me the tune is like....No need I say bah..=D

You talk with other is like very friendly..
Pui~~~I dislike I dislike..
If you really want treat all people the same than treat it..
Don't let me feel I never done any wrong and get that punishment..I don't like!!!!!!!

And third..
Please please take back the word "You are the one who come late work and want stop work early, I don't let..OKAY!!"
Is my age who make this thing..
Is not my fault okay..
Ishhh
Really bu shuang..

I know you are nice but not nice to me only mah..Haha

I really need find way so the 31th I no need work..
I really don't want work la..
=/...

Haixx..
I need to smile..
Smile make me happy..
And I love you Xue Yi..
Rawsss~~~=D

Write at 26.12.2010 by -VoN S@N-