About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, December 13, 2010

Chapter 290(Haixxx..><)

Sorry my dear blog..
Mommy have make you feel lonely once again..=/

Mommy got a lot of story to tell you but don't know where to start and where to end..
Is so confused..
Mommy getting moody~~
Haixx..
Is better I shut up and post you right??
You always share my problem when I not in a very good mood..
Although you never give me any advice but still you make me feel better..^^

That it..
That why you are so important to me every moment..
You share my happiness, my moody day and a lot of thing..
You might scare people will read out and scare people will simply think me but don't worry..
I took this path so I will handle it myself..=D
Now I will take this month as my dreaming moment..
After this go school..=D
Haha~~
Stupid girl always think stupid stuff to make her happy..
Right??
XOXO..I love you my dear blog..
A tales that from me..Truth life true moment..
Everything I type is not for entertaining whoever..
I just writing what I feel..
No need people to correct me or what..

That it..
Bye~~

Write at 14.12.2010 by -VoN S@N-