About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chapter 289(Dream..Weird dream..Haha)

Arghh..I have a weird dream..Not a bad or not a good dream..Is a totally weird dream that make me thing a lot..

Let start the story of my dream..=/..Super weird..

I was at my class doing homework than when I going back doing something..
I feel like someone is controlling over my body..
I rush to the window and is really dangerous but than I stop myself..
I don't know how to describe but later that I cry out loud telling myself that I scare my life will just doomed..
All my friends asked me what happen..I said to them "later we go out only tell"..=/
So so than when back time..I was at Wen Tyng's bus with her sister and some student..
I told her that I want to the shopping mall..=/
But the bus like ignore what I said and pass by it..
Than I told Wen Tyng.."OH NO"..
Wen Tyng tell me that let go a place than later let taxi to drive us there later since she said got thing to do..
And we went to a house??
Wen Tyng straight went into a room and fall asleep while her sister go change a cloth to a dress??I guess..
Than this later got a guy came out a sudden looking at me and said "Wear dress"..
His name is something "Er Kang"??I don't know how I get the name but his look is like something I really will adore that person look..Haha..
But I don't know why I just follow his word and I thought about Wen Tyng and give her a dress to wear but she ignore me??=o=
And out sudden..I thinking is late to go shopping mall so I sms my friend about I not going but with Wen Tyng..=X
Than I saw this guy "Er Kang" sitting there alone..
So I go talk to him..He really look mysterious and something that make me wanna talk to him is just so weird..He body is like got "burn" or don't know what..
He told me that this house is actually not free or what or is not exist??
Just wonder why we(Me, Wen Tyng and her sis) can be here..
So I told him is "Wen Tyng take me here"...And I told him about the incident I got at class..
He like "O.oo"...
I never say I love or what to this guy just I thinking he mystery and I feel got some secret about him that make me so wanna know him..
But than all I know is just a dream..=/

Poof..
I woke up..
This dream make me think a lot..Totally a lot..
I not thinking something good or bad but please don't let the bad thing happen..DX
I don't know why this "guy" in my dream is telling me that I going meet this guy but different name..
We gonna be a friend??XD

Hahaha..
Is just a dream..
Think less..XD

All the best to my bro and his kawan-kawan..^o^

Write at 23.11.2010 by -VoN S@N-