About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chapter 288(18.11.2010..Happy day..XD)

That day is like a journey again to me..=D
I went to Xue Yi's house cause she promise will go out with me..Weeeeee~~XD
With her brother as well..Tee Hee~~

So we went to where play??Go MEEPLES~~!!!Haha
We play a lot of game..>o<..But since is three people so we cannot really play a lot of strategy game..D= We end up playing all the funny game..Tee Hee~~XD I only capture few pic of the games we play..One is "PANIC TOWER"..Is like UNO TOWER but is just slightly different..XD


Xue Yi's brother..Hehe..So cute..XD~~

Haha..Xue Yi's bro is pro..XD~~

The view of top..=D

Xue Li..Lose the game..XD~~

The token..Get three of it..Lose the game..=D

Fun but easy get boring..XD

Me with the loser token..Haha~~

His bro is pro at this game..=D

Our card..XD

FAST FOODDDDDDDDDDDD~~~~~~~~~~~~Rawwss

Xue Yi with the burger..XD

Cloud 9~~Winner is Xue Yi..Ahahaa...

Later that we go Asia Cafe makan makan..After makan Xue Yi noisy want play snooker..Ookay..
So I teman her go bah..XD~~With her bro..Tee Hee~~

Teaching his bro how to play..Haha~~~

Cute little Xue Yi..OMG..I love her..Haha

Around 6-7pm~~Raining..We went to Subang Parade..Force Xue Yi to let me eat ROTI BOY..Yuummm~~~One of my fav bread..Tee Hee..

Than Khairi fetch us home..Sorry Khairi..Really feel so trouble..=/

Have a totally fun day with Xue Yi..
XUE YI~~!!I want play "NUNS OF THE RUN"~~!!!Hehe~~

Write at 19.21.2010 by -VoN S@N-