About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chapter 284(Happy..Happy..!!!)

Want cry now..I feel so happy..
I thought really no one will care me..
I really thought a lot..
I really have a bad mood for this week..
I don't know how..
Everything worst is like just come to me for this week..
I don't know how to handle it..

All I know is cry cry cry..
Every night cry and cry..
All the feeling have been mixed up..
Feel so weird..
Doesn't know what going to happen on me..I thought a lot of people will hate me and feel I such a a worst..
But now I glad..
Totally glad..

I don't know la..Sometimes life is like that..
Sometimes I tend to think so much..
What also think..
But only blog understand..
Really..

I really feel so lost on last week..I scare this and that..
I just don't know how to make myself feel better but now okay..Really okay a lot..=D
I really think that I think too much..
Life is like that..Like a waves..

I just want a rest and I really don't mind telling all my friends what I really jealous about..
Maybe after saying it..I can go for mine real real friend that I totally care..
Maybe that time..I wouldn't care about her anymore..
That better??
Right??^O^..

I saying to ONG XUE YI..
Ya..I jealousing you care she more than me..
But what to do??
She your real jie..=D
Go go sayang her bah..
Cause I know you won't like me so..Is okay..=D
Bye Bye..

I break the promise..
Sorry..
If you really know what promise I mean..=D

Write at 08.11.2010 by -VoN S@N-