About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chapter 279(I should be smart a bit..=.=)

Daddy angry me whole day never care shop..=.=
Ishh..Normally day I got take care lo..
Just give me one day rest also can't mah..

Why always blame on me..
Why sis and bro no need..
Bro got study a bit but play hon a lot la..Ishh..Really want to say out to dad but suan..
I hate it..

Sis..
Whole day go out..
Tired than no need care shop..

Everything is me me me...
I want play also can't mah..
Why dad only can care for sis and bro but not me le..

So why I can't stay my room close and chit-chat with my friends for long long time..
Arghh..Daddy pilih kasih..No mood now..

Write at 04.11.2010 by -VoN S@N