About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, November 5, 2010

Chapter 280(Wake up from the dream~~)

Story time??XD

A girl name Phoebe who dreaming for so long..
She trusted this person too long until one day her alarm wake her up..
She knew that dream and real life is different but she really can't face the truth..
Maybe is time for she to wake up and face the truth..
Maybe by saying is very easy..But is very pain inside her heart..
Haixx..


Now now now...
I still in the mist..I don't know how to say..
I may be look normal to all my friends..Acting nothing happen but everytimes I will think a lot..
I just don't know who to share my problem..=/
Sometimes I rather keep myself shut and settle..

Haixx..=.=
Stop thinking bad thing..
It will make myself sick..
So now I keep focusing my story
Haha..
I know I always fail to make one complete but this time the story is fun cause I trying make mystery+romantic+fun..=D..
I love you a lot LOO SOOK MAY!!!XD~~

I now thinking how to celebrate Xue Yi's party..Weee~~All idea come up to my brain..Please..=D
Just try to avoid avoid all the negative feeling..

I really can't stand backstab person..I don't mind people gossip about me but please la don't backstab me..
Well...To me backstab is like you really can two person become enemy..
I don't mind my friends dislike me for some attitude cause we are not perfect..^^..

Next thing is maybe I should really avoid to talk to Kevin..=/
Seem something happen..What thing??
I don't really feel like telling..Can??
I don't want to make people hate me..=X

What about the Jia Yong??
That one owe me sweet so must keep kacau until I get sweet..Muahaha..
Hehe~

I need you so much now..
I getting tired of everything..@.@

Write at 05.11.2010 by -VoN S@N-