About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chapter 278(Sports day arr.,@@)

Today early morning jogging with May and her mom..I so dizzy..
@o@..
After jogging go yam cha with her mom..
I don't want go cause never bring money out..If got I don't mind de..Too bad too bad..
But terpaksa from May..Wuuu~~~

So at there damn pai seh wei..
Haixx..
I go order "cold tea" but le aunty and May stop me..Wuuuu~~
Tell me order "kopi something"..Terpaksa la..=/
After this and that and blah blah..

Go home at 11am like that...I still dizzy..Damn..Don't like this feeling..
So so so so so so...Can skip to Suriamas with May and Xue Yi??=D

Suriamas..
Badminton..I suck at it..Meeps..=/
Than I delete something at May's phone..Just a bad memory..Hehe~~XD

Swimming section
The thing I love the most..I really love swimming..
For some reason..Haha..
If swimming won't make me look dark..I will happy lo but haix is impossible..XD
Although swimming always make me super tired but is fun..XD
Is the water in the pool also clean than perfect lo..

Later swimming go for SAUNA..Weee~~
So long never do SAUNA..XD


Anyways..Is nice and fun but is tiring..=/
I going to forget you..^^..Thank all the friends that so so support me..I feel so happy..Haha..

Write at 04.11.2010 by -VoN S@N