About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, November 5, 2010

Chapter 281(What happen to me again?!)


I such a worst...I don't know how to say out my feeling so I put everything put at my blog??
What happen to me??
Please..I have to be okay..Must okay..T.T

Maybe I will being so mean and so cold to you is because I really don't know how to show that I really caring for you..=/
Maybe because you are the youngest so I really want to love you but...
I know you won't noticed it..Right??

Like remember you and Ying at my house..When Ying ask you about who the 2nd person you care the most..
I see through your eyes..You care Ying more but you just don't want hurt me..Right??
And you know what..I rather you tell me that you care Ying more than you care me cause I don't like to guess and than I know it myself..
Is a bit pain to me..Sorry..If I being like a baby kid..
And I not a stupid girl..I know you really care May and Ying a lot..

For some reason I know you will care Ying more than me is few facts...
  1. You went hyper when Ying call you "mui"..
  2. You will take photo with Ying without forcing but.............
  3. You will automatic care Ying without telling but.............
Just something bothering me..
Maybe someone will see this blog..And I sorry to this person..I a selfish girl..I really don't know who I can tell beside my blog..
And if can..To the person..Can you also ignore what I typing right now..Can you just read and forget it..

Maybe because of this..I really really don't want you to care me so much..
Is hurt me..
Maybe you don't know maybe you don't care..
But I care..=/
Maybe I should treat you more cold and mean feeling so that I know you won't ever want to care me so much..
So that I can give myself bunch of reason that why you will care her in 2nd but not me..=/

Von..
Just face it..Kay??
Everything will be alright..
Let everything be normal after her birthday...Can already..Ookay..=D

Write at 06.11.2010 by -VoN S@N-