About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chapter 286(Yi Hui, I know you the best..=D)

Sorry..Yi Hui..I mistake you too much..=/
Haha~~

And to you again..=.=...
What wrong with my horoscope??=.=
And please don't say I playgirl or what..OKAY!!~~
So what my horoscope saying that playgirl/playboy stuff..Bullshit..
My horoscope just want a bit of freedom and don't lock all her freedom..That it..
If you said like that..Is unfair for me lor..
I not a playgirl..!!Kay..I got my own reason why I doing that decision..I don't mind people asking me why I do that decision..Kay??
If you think I am playgirl than I think I still better than you lor..
As long I still blame everything, every faults to myself..
Is you are the one who make me angry only I will tell out lo!!

And one more thing..
Horoscope is just for people to think who they are..
To me..I trust horoscope half and my life half..
Why??
Cause I think everyone should have a unique attitude..
I not being protect that my horoscope is not that and this..
I do admit sometimes I act a bit flirty and playboy style but is only to my friends(girl)..
Don't know how to say la..
I still searching for my truth self..

I just hate people simply say me..That it..
I just say sorry to you for I saying you a lot bad thing..Sorry..
You make me first..=PP~~

Write at 09.11.2010 by -VoN S@N-