About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chapter 277(I not a fool..Kay??==).

Like I said..I not a fool..
I not a robot that let you use..
I damn believe you for the time being but what have you give me??
You give me is bunch of fake story..All fake..=.=!!!

Grrr..TT~~
And to this person..I freaking hate you now..Want make me in trouble la??
You think you are what??
You just human..
Don't over my limit..
I meant what I said..

Elise said correct..Mostly guy are jerk..=X
But not man..Man is always so nice..Haha..I mean some..XD~~
Well..I just want to tell I not a fool..To whoever who want make me in danger go ahead..
I might sad and cry but I will know your truth personality..
I never say who wrong who right but I can say is everybody got wrong but don't try put all blame to me..I mean whoever is it..

For some reason I don't know why..I love Xue Yi..Haha..XD~~
Rawss..
Mind so blurrr wei..I need some rest..=/
I miss Elise somehow..

Hui Yen..
Pls pls telling me that you never do all these but facts you did..=X
Haixx..
I no mood...

For the person also..
Wen Tyng say correct, you are not a good person..
And you change a lot..JERK..=X

Write at 02.11.2010 by -VoN S@N-