About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Chapter 276(Tears is the best way to release everything)

Yesterday having a terrible day for me..
I not really in the good mood but I don't know who should I tell..
Who the one should I tell my problem..
I ain't gonna tell to my secondary because I don't want to make so many trouble..=.="
So I still don't know who to tell until I saw Elise's facebook..
I know she the one who can make me feel better..
At first I doesn't really want to tell her my story but end up I telling it for one reason..
I can trust her..
I love her a lot..

So I tell her everything and she comfort me with advice..
Although I promise her about the thing I won't give but still I will give..=X
I not a "b*tch"..=.=
If Yi Hui want to listen that person story..Listen lo..
I don't mind..=X
Like Elise said:

Don't care what other people think.
If your friends believe what they say instead of believing you..
Then you know that they are not you're real friends..
I've known you and you're not the type that has a lot of confidence in yourself.
but trust me..
And you really need to trust me when i say this; There are times when you need to be confident.. and times when you dont.
This time, you need to be confident about yourself.
If people say things about you, you should scold them "You dont know the true story so shut up!

Ya..Elise..I know I not a girl that have too much confident..If have also is time I was playing with my friends..
I don't know how to handle my own problem but I know how to handle other person problem..
I cried a lot yesterday..I cried is not all because of that jerk but because of Yi Hui..
I can't stand other person spoil my image..Is like WTH~!!
I never ever say your bad thing wei..=.=
Think properly..I just keep myself shut..
I never say how bad are you..
Who making the trouble now??
You or Me??
Think properly..Your brainn ass..=.=

Ya ya..Now you are thinking like a innocent doggy..Pls la..You are not kay..You are just making a little changed of story..And because of the little change, you pushing all the faults to me..I see I see..
So smart..=.=
If Yi Hui want believe you than believe you bah..I don't care..=P!!
I hate you a lot now..
Bluekxz..

My bro say correct, no need to scare this world no true friend..XD~~
Kla..My mood better a lot..Thank to Elise..She brighten my day just so easily..^.^~~

Write at 31.10.2010 by -VoN S@N-