About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, October 8, 2010

Chapter 270(Facebook is a fun place and also a dangerous place..O.O)

I so boring and waiting One Piece to download..X3~~
Aiks..
Why I say facebook is fun??
Cause is really fun place just sometimes boring..
And why I say is dangerous because if one person is saying bad about other..
And the other also keep saying bad sure will be a stupid fight..;3


Why I said that??Err..Is just my personal problem..=X
Well, cause I don't really like Ussop..Don't know why..;X
Than I don't mind May tag me to Brooke or other character just don't Ussop..
Mana tahu she go tag me that pulak..lolxx
I not angry just I don't like..
I got tell her if I tag her something that she don't like sure she angry or post her photo that she dislike also angry so I never really post or what..
If I post and she comment "grr" or what I just delete..XD~~

And she wrote something at her facebook and is really toward to me but I got think if I write back thing at my status sure the fight won't end..
So is like better don't cari gaduh and I don't feel like finding fight of it..XD~~

Just feel like don't force me to like something I don't like..C;
Cause I never force you to like something you don't like unless really have too..

Still I never hate or dislike you la..=D~~
I still love May and Xue Yi..
Hehe..

Gotta watch One Piece..^o^~~

Write at 08.10.2010 by -VoN S@N-