About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chapter 274(Exam over..!!!^^)

Rawss..Exam over..I super miss my dear blog wei..^^

So so so??
Let talk about all my exam moment??

First day of exam..
Aikk~~
I forgot jor what exam le..=="

So let start with all nice event that happen during JPS Exam..=="
Sure nice??Lol..I don't know..Haha~~

So thank to Joey, I got quite a lot of tips for JPS exam..Meeepp~~
Thank kawan~~^^

So BM I give all my friends tips tips..
O.oo well before BM is account..Rawss..I screw my paper..D=..Buu~~TT

So BM and BI quite screw all my paper...Nah..TT
I just not smart enough..
Haipp..~~!!!

Than what exam I cheated??=="
Seriously is Moral and Sejarah..Rawss..I can't remember la..TT!!!
So Sejarah cheat was damn fun in class..Lolxx..I mean serious..=="
Keep giving answer to Sarah, Huo Hoa,Preshna..=X
Hehe~~

Moral cheat also but Moral have an unhappy moment..
Sivik teacher caught Preshna and Emelia cheat..O.O~~!!!
Haix..Damn unlucky day wei..=="

So cause of that incident..I swear to myself not going cheat for my rest of exam..Wuuu~~!!

Stop with exam...Grrr..No mood to think..

K..I need to play game..Ciaozz..

Love you bloggie..Hehe~~!!

Write at 27.10.2010 by -VoN S@N-