About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Chapter 267(Study study!!One Piece One Piece!!)

Last Thursday went for Chin Yee's birthday..XD~~
I love this pic..Why??Cause the super duper smile of LUFFY~~Hehe~~
OMG..I love One Piece now..

The second pic I love..Just that Crystal never act..Sigh..Haah..Chin Yee so pretty..^^..
Although I sometimes dislike her but still I have to say that she a pretty girl..=PP

Tell me how much I love love One Piece..Hehe..Although I haven't watch till that episode but my bro who keep telling me make me really want to watch..!!^^

^^..Just love this pic..Somehow..=D

So nice..I love love LUFFY~~~!!!

Muackxzz..Don't tell me I really fall for you cause I want put my heart all to ONE PIECE..=PP

Write at 02.10.2010 by -VoN S@N-