About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, October 4, 2010

Chapter 268(A sweet outting on 03.10.2010)

Yesterday Sunday go to find May..=D
And than afternoon around 3-4 pm we both go SS15 for what??
Go saloon but the main reason I want to go is cause of SNOWFLAKE..Tee Hee..XD~~

Lolxx..So we both went to SS15..And than noticed the saloon we used to go is so many people and have to wait around 2 hour..Whoah..That so long...=/
So no choice we went to eat our SNOWFLAKE FIRST..Hehe..I freaking love the "beep beep"..

The receipt and the "beep beep" stuff..=D
So May told me that she saw her primary's friend..I was like "where where"..

Best seller is I eat de..=D~~..XD~~
Soya series is May's eat..^o^

The things..=D~~..

Than when I go take our SNOWFLAKE..I look at May's primary friend..
I was thinking..Is it they are too too mature or me and May is like a kid..=/
Why I said like that..Almost all my primary friend who same age with me know how to dress nicely, put make up and blah blah..X3
But me??
I have to admit one thing...
  1. I don't know how to dress nicely and I feel awkward if I do dress nicely..
  2. I don't put make up..Don't know how to put..X/
  3. I not good in hairstyle and blah blah..=="
  4. One of my school bag became my outing bag..Cool wei??
  5. I don't want to say more..I feel I worst wei..
So what I know??
  1. Put contact lens??
  2. Tied my hair..Duh..
  3. And take care of myself..Lolxx
Haixx..
But being a kid is nice..^^
Right May..Haha..=D

See this pic..Is like left side all is under 15 years old and right is all above 16 years old..=/

Haha..
Back to our dating la..=="
So we went to cut hair..
I want cry..I miss my fringe and my long hair now!!!
Arghh..TT

Try get used of it bah..=.="!!

Did anyone tell me that Lapahn from One Piece is so so kawaii??=D~~

Baby lapahn trying to protect its parent..X3~~~

Rawss..Cute wei..XD~~~

But the most most I love is Tony Tony Chopper..Weeee~~~..XD~~..Blue nose...^O^

Tony Tony Chopper doesn't really like human at first..Oh well..T.T

Luffy and Sanji so meanie..Want to eat Chopper..Haha..
Arghh..So cute la having a blue nose for Chopper..X3~~

Nah..Luffy is not so meanie..XP..

Haha..I also wondering who is my nakama..=/
Not so good mood..Ciaoxzz..

Write at 04.10.2010 by -VoN S@N-