About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Chapter 271(Sis's convo..=D..)

Today went to sis's convo..=X
So many people and hot as well..=X
Wore the dress that time I bought and wear my dizon lens..=D

Haha..XD
Due I wearing dress so I can't enjoy air-cond..Meepss..

Me and my sis..Can see we almost same height but hor actually arr..I taller than her..Haha~~


Me and my Kai Ma..XD~~..Kai Ma see me from kid till now..^^~~I love her a lot..She already like half of my mom..^^~~

So than dad and Kai Ma went in to the hall and left me and bro outside playing and enjoying..^^
Lolxx..I keep on taking my pic..XD~~
Arghh..I getting a bit of sot sot jor..I took around 80++ but I only like 10++~~

One of the pic I like:

Taken from my bro..^^

Daddy took..I love it..^^..I love you Dad..^^

I love love this..^^..Thank Daddy..Muackxzz..

Write at 09.10.10 by -VoN S@N-