About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chapter 272(I should have more more patience with it..=X)

I should have more and more patience with it..But I just can't..
I don't know why I hate school now..Super super hate..
What I mean is hate where I studying now la..==!!!

I feel fed up and everything..I feel lack of oxygen at class..
What I want now is??

That I want now..Hehe..^^..

I remember Miss Saras teach me this when we have SEJARAH class last time..
Why I draw a ship??Cause I too observe of One Piece..=X

Let me tell you one story..A, B and C ship is all enemy mean they all hate each other but to be the winner there only got one way..
That is help your enemy's enemy cause your enemy's enemy is your friend although is still your enemy..=X

Am I making complicated??=="??
But I don't want to masuk campur..That it..=D

I guess yes..Paiseh..
I later want to study..^^"~~

Write at 13.10.2010 by -VoN S@N-