About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chapter 269(I know I jealous..I know I am!!!)

I want to cry..I feel no mood..=="!!
I hate it..

Like yesterday night..I know I jealous Xue Yi comment Grace or Ying all the sweet sweet word..
Than I just straight away angry Xue Yi..
I know is not her faults..
But I just jealous..=="
Than that all..I angry her..

I got decide to make bread for her early morning to eat but I just can't forgive myself and something..
So all I do is make ask my bro to deliver for her..
Than just now she trying to say thank to me but I really don't want to talk to her..=="

Giving her bunch of excuse that I actually make for her cause I can't sleep..
Is not I really want make for her like that..
Although I know myself is want make for her but still I bu shuang her a bit and is better I don't talk to her..
Since she still PMR now and I don't want to ruins her mood..
Giving her excuse I gtg is better than anything..
That it..
I no mood..I hate it..
I JEALOUS!!
I know..No need someone to tell me..
I just want to cry out loud..=="!!

Later I need to take back the tupperware from her house..Can jor..
I just want to cool myself..Trying..Haixx

Later at night need to study!!Have to..No choice..=X..
Form 4 is not a honeymoon..Haha~~
So fake the "Haha.."
Whatever...

I hate myself for today and yesterday cause I jealous of Xue Yi toward to someone..That it..Bye..=="!!

Write at 06.10.2010 by -VoN S@N-