About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chapter 266(Am I wearing mask??)

I love this pic..One reason is my expression..I not so happy this week but mean while I have to smile..So this pic is like emoing but is cool and smile??Lolxx

Haha..Than why wear pengawas blazer??
Cause yeng lor..
Tee Hee
I so fake..
I know I not happy now but still force myself be..Arghh..T.T
I want cry la..
I such a cry baby..
Pifff.. I need true friends la....=.=!!! Haixx..

I know one form 6 junior friend..

Haha..His damn friendly just very evil..Piff~~
His name is
JIA YONG..Haha..
Hmm..He can trust tak also don't know.. Sigh..

Not really in good mood..Tonight will be the last night I print out account folio..

That all..
Bye~~ Write at 29.09.2010 by -VoN S@N-