About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Chapter 252(Holiday O.oo)

Holiday started from Friday end of school??=D
And then remember the post I said I busy..
Well..
I lazy to do the thing that I want so I will postponed this morning or afternoon..Tee Hee..=D

Did I remember I throw away my Pop C Light Violet due is spoil..=/..And I bought a new Pop C Light Brown..
This colour lens is like when take out I feel okay..Once I wear..O.oo..Is nice..=D


Maybe is natural colour so I feel nice..Hehe...
What you all think..To me I like this colour..Natural brownish..Hehe


Say to the fact..I feel somehow confident to take nice pic after wearing lens..I today almost took 50+ pic but I only choose less than 10pic..Haha


So somehow I was keep playing with the camera so I quickly go my dad's room and ask my bro take pic..Haha..I love this pic..Only his face is half..=X

Maybe I really want to try to be a teen girl look..Haha..I am..I admit..Meepss..

Arghh..Now I want to make myself look thin..I so fat wei..That my dad say me..=X
I need to exercise but I lazy..C'mon..Holiday must do some jogging..Hope so..

Later later must must do homework such as ADDMATH!!!=X
Hehe..I have to be smart and that my ways for not tuition..
Will update very very soon..Kekekeke..

Write at 09.05.2010 by -VoN S@N-