About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chapter 259(A awesome super fun FRIDAY!!)

I post today due I yesterday play too much fun and tired plus need to edit picture some more le..=PP

So yesterday I went to pyramid cause have to celebrate another time for May's birthday..XD
Lolxx..
I went late and the excuse is I with May..Haha..She the princess..=PP
And I keep calling her princess cause I now watching the show of 公主嫁到 and May is the "third princess"(Princess Chieu Yeung ) while I her most trusted and powerful "maid+bodyguard"(Szeto Ngan Ping)..XD



So this is my "third princess"..She pretty right..=D


Princess so scary..Haha..=D


Xue Yi's youngest sister..So cute wei..Haha..=D...Naughty Xue Yi..


Haha..I love this pic..Cause the most special..=D

Later that..We all went to Popular due Grace want buy thing..Inside there me and Xue Yi's sis keep playing..Haha
Than May asked me for my camera so I borrowed her..Well, I know why she want it..Haha..


Nice pic spoil by ONG XUE YI..=.=


Xue Yi's tired fake look..=P


Yen..I keep calling her mommy for fun..Weeee~~~


I look super nerd with the stupid fringe..Gahh~~


May and me with stupid expression..XD

Than later we all went to arcade..Well..I mean kid area arcade due cheaper for the token that is RM0.50 for 1 token..


Cute le..XD

We keep playing here and that and this..XD
So hyper..=D

I love this bowling machine..Cute!!!


Taken by May..Haha..Yeng O.oo..


She trying to pose for me to take her..Aii~~XD


Loser..XD..Lolxx..She lose to May..Haha~~


So serious playing it..=D


I love this..All so serious..O.oo~~


Another cool pic..Taken by ME..=D


Yen so enjoying..Crystal like want cry want cry..Lol~~


The games that wasted our token..=..=


Nice pic taken by me again..Lolxx..

After finishing all the token..I faster go find Yi Hui just to wish her "Happy Birthday!!"..XD

She and me..I love her a lot..She my cute cute darling!!

After that I went back searching them again..We then go to A&W eat..=D
Have a nice talk and fun moment..


May take want..So cute!!


Go to May's house..With Xue Yi and her sis..Haha..I love this pic..So cute..XD


She so cute!!..=D

Well..
I don't know is what..
But I really enjoying yesterday..I play so happy..
Somehow to someone..
This is what I felt..
You like being so fake to me but I know you don't want to..
I also speechless la..
I only can say that you maybe not my close friend
But you are one my friend..

Write at 18.09.2010 by -VoN S@N-