About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, September 20, 2010

Chapter 262(Which is truth..Which is fake..Can I know)

Sigh..
I never know that Shanks from One Piece will be so so handsome..Gulpss....=X

This time exam damn suck..
Have to improve..Sigh..
T.T
Wish me tomorrow account good luck wei..
I feel no mood to face everything..
I mean it..
=.=..

Hmmm..
I thinking something..
I don't know what but I really scare thing will happen again..
Oh plss..
Don't happen..
I sienxx on it..
Later need to finish my account and addmath stuff..
Piss..
No choice..I not that smart so need to study and do more revision..=D
I have to prove I a smart smart girl..
Hehe..
Tomorrow not only Account exam I gonna take back result..
Still got BM,Math and blah blah..Wish me super good luck..
XD..
Hope dad won't scold me for this exam cause only end of the years is the most important..=D
Be smart Von..XD
I have too..Hehe~~

Write at 20.09.2010 by -VoN S@N-