About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chapter 255(Haipxx..I lose..3=)

Haixx..Stupid sick make me go see doctor at the end..=.="
And I thought liquid form should be taste better but is worst or can say pills and liquid both also worst..T3T

Haixx..
Is it because is holiday so I feel free and freedom??
I think yes bah..

Cause today at addmath new tuition..
I think something..
Some happy, some worried, some weird..
I don't know just....
I getting getting don't know who you..
Or is it I don't know the real you??
I also confused..
Some reason I just want to let go is I can't even tell anyone..
Maybe is like keeping to myself??
Or just telling to my soul??
I also feel weird..

I really sorry but the truth is I really really can't tell..
Just forget it..
Haixx

Now I don't feel like sleeping..
I am hungry but I can't eat thing I want..
Meepss..
Hate the feeling..
Pls..
I cannot think anymore..
I will "die"!!!

Hmmmm...

Write at 08.09.2010 by -VoN S@N-