About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chapter 265(A nice and wonderful day with Chin Yee..=D)

Today after school straight away went to Chin Yee's house to settle her account project..^^

So help her settle her Kunci Kira-Kira..^^..
Than she cooked mee for me and her..Arghh..So sweet..Helping her..
Than later imbang jor..Weeee~~..So happy O.oo

Chit-chat and later she on her laptop and do finish her account while I guarding her..Hehe..
But too bad I so tired until I like open my eye and close back..Haha..Lucky Chin Yee's account mostly done jor on yesterday..=D
So I slept at her sofa..Sigh..I so tired and damn pai seh wei..T.T

So later I wake up around 4.30 knowing Chin Yee finish jor so I decide go her room and pack my thing and went home..
So when I packing..Chin Yee also at her room..I was a bit shock cause I though she sleeping at her room..Haha..
Than she ajak me to sleep..@@
Damn pai seh...
So we sleep together..She damn cute when sleeping..
We both sleep until 7pm only wake up..I was like OMG~~!!TT
Haha
But is really nice day..

Chin Yee cannot consider as my truth friends list but she is indeed a good friends..^^
She is a pretty girl look..XD

Haha..I like her a lot..=D

PS:XUE YI..REST!!I love you..
Write at 28.09.2010 by -VoN S@N-