About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chapter 263(Alone alone at pyramid??)

Today went pyramid due have to develop Pn Chuah's photo so have too..=X
At first I got Xue Yi accompany me but since is raining heavily so I told her no need..=D
Than later I wait the rain okay a lot only I go..
Thank to bro who fetch me there..XD

Than I go to develop photo and went to pyramid for a walk walk..=D
Sigh..
Although I alone the one who walking but I okay and I do think a lot of stuff..

That is my August exam..Ya..Is worst like hell..=X
I must improve it!!Improve!!
XD
So today went to popular and bought 3 book that I feel I need..
Next time out with friends only decide buy a better book..
Haixx..

I look so like a kid in this photo..Haha..XD


This is when I went to Jusco..Haha..I love to smile like this..Don't know why..@@


This is what I ate..XD..Yummy and hot..=@..

Than I only go take back my photo and went home..That my day..Alone but make me think a lot..
Gahh..I need to search my ADDMATH HOMEWORK!!T3T

Write at 21.09.10 by -VoN S@N-