About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Chapter 256(Haixx...Should be more happy??)

May is a cry baby??Lolxx..
Kidding la..Haha

I feel much much more better..=D
Yeah..
Tomorrow go see grandma!!!
Lolxx..
I feel so hyper..Ya..I am..Hehe~~

Later at night feel like washing all my nails colour..Haha
Hehe..
Later have to do homework tim..
@@
Holiday pls stay more longer..
I haven't enjoy finish la..=X

These day have to thank to my bro who keep searching oldies song make me feel a lot better..
And my sis who keep let me play her iphone..
And my dad..XD
Not to mention my mom..
Every times I listen her voice I will feel super super happy!!!
Mom!!!=D

I love all my family..=D

Now feel hungry but don't know what I can eat..Sigh~~

Write at 09.09.2010 by -VoN S@N-