About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Chapter 261(Not the mood for school??Huhu..)


Watch this movie at computer today..Nice..=D
Is also make me tears too..
Is a very nice and sweet show..
I love all the dog..
They all can talk~~
Haha

Yeah~~
I found where to watch ONE PIECE in internet..=D
So happy..
I really lazy to see black and white of ONE PIECE..=X
I prefer they do the talk and the colour for me..Lolxx

I don't have to mood to school back...Sigh~
I want rest and enjoy more..Bluekxxzz..
Well well..I later must finish my draft account..Sighh~~
Lazy is the worst sick I ever have..=X
I just have to admit it..
Haha

My bro's friend giving advise me and my bro to use one medicine for our face..
Now trying..
If good..
I will post..
=D

I love my green dizon lens..
One reason is small size
But bad..
Colour not obvious..=X
Geeezz~~

Now continue watch ONE PIECE..
*Ehem..VON SAN!!YOUR HOMEWORK*
Ignore ignore ignore..=PP

Write at 19.09.2010 by -VoN S@N-