About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chapter 264(What happen to me these day??!!)

I hate these day..Sux..Stupid..No mood..
I hate it!!Super hate it..
I feel like wearing a super fake mask to school everyday to face some people but not my close and truth friend..

I think blog is only the place where I can say out all my feeling..Say out all my thinking..
I no need people to agree or not agree with me at blog..
Cause this is what I feel..
I not perfect..I may think wrong sometimes..
That it I gonna said..

Like today..
After addmath and sejarah period..
We 4SK1 have to go to Science Lab..
Due I a bit dizzy and not really in a good mood..
So I sit alone at back..
I sit at back is not I want to get anybody attention is just I feel dizzy and I want to be alone sometimes..

Still Pei Li come and sit with me so no choice la..Takan I have to halau her away bah..=@
Yi Hui also come to sit with me later..
Although they got ask me why I sit alone..I just said "err..feel dizzy and want to be here lo.."
Sigh..
I really no mood la..!!!

Haixx..Maybe tomorrow I will ask May why I not there at the friends place de..Arghh..T.T
T.T
I so scare!!!
I no mood!!
Who is the truth!!
TELL ME!!

Grrrr...
I rather do my homework bah..
I feel sienxz..=.=
I feel everything is like fake fake for now..
Give me some time..
Just time moment..

I love my blog..
Blogs let me to tell everything secret..
Everything wei..
=D

I should put back privacy..
I don't like people simply think..

Make me lagi no mood..

Write at 22.09.2010 by -VoN S@N-