About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chapter 260(Hmm..I don't know..)

Well..
Friday is really a nice day for me..

I really sorry to someone that is Grace..
Maybe is I don't know the real you bah..
Maybe I misjudge you..
But with you I really fun..=D
And you also don't know the real me so you might giving a look which I don't like
Not your fault also not my fault..
Is just a normal reaction..
=D

Why I said that??
Well..
To me..
I always feel this person not so good at first but after meeting them..
I feel "eh,actually she/he nice de le.." or "hmm..Maybe is I don't know her/his true self bah"
Well..
This thing is normal..
And I can say mostly of us also like that..=D

Just want to improve myself..

This holiday..
The person that important for me is..
  1. Mommy
  2. Daddy
  3. Brother
  4. Sister
  5. Bobby & Bubble
  6. Sook May
  7. Xue Yi
  8. Hui Yen
  9. Yi Hui
  10. Zhen Jian
  11. Some of my primary friends~~
  12. And me..=D
Just one thing..I want to have a lot of friends..
I also want some of my truth friends..=D

That all..
I might change one day but all these thing I wrote today will be one of my memory..That it..
No comment..=D

Write at 19.09.2010 by -VoN S@N-