About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chapter 254(Hehe..D=)

Haixx..
Sick ar sick ar pls go away from me..=D

I lazy to see doctor..
So I won't go and see..Hohoho~~


Cute le..Kiwi Bird..Ahhh..So kawaiii le..=D

Actually Kiwi Bird have no hand and what so cute about..OMG..Is too cute le..

I not a fancy of bird but Kiwi Bird is somehow cute..

Oh Kiwi Bird Kiwi Bird..Lolxx..XD

TT..I want go pyramid..I want to celebrate Jason's day!!!
Sick!!
I hate you the most..=-=
Sigh..
Want to enjoy also can't..
No mood..

Now hope I am better later need go tuition..Sighh~~
XD
I feel so free free now..
I feel I not cheating anyone..XD
I so happy
Mom..I love you a lot lot..

Write at 08.09.2010 by -VoN S@N-