About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chapter 258(Holiday update..)

Holiday update??Lolxx
Yesterday went out pyramid with May only..XD
Have fun..=D

Feel like changing my style..
Mean want be more pretty huh??
For who..
I don't know..Just want to change to be teenager..No more kid for a girl like me..Seriously..

Rawss..
Playing back neopet..=D
Lolxx

I getting miss you but I never regret cause I know I will change myself that time only I see how..Hehe
But now you making me think..
Thinking..

Sigh..
Truth is a bit regret but I really got my own reason..Hmmm
I need rest..I hate all these thing...=.=

I really want you happy and normal..=D

Write at 12.09.2010 by -VoN S@N-