About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, November 8, 2010

Chapter 285(Haixx..=.=)

Stupid coward brainless..=.=
Why you need to block me..
Why need so scare to let me see what you write??
I feel weird la..

What I mean..All my friends they all care about me..
They all don't want me keep everything myself..
They know I don't really dare to post at facebook..
They know that I rather post at blog or tell a friends..
That all...
So what my friend post at facebook..
Do you need to admit is you?
Why you so shoik sendiri and think is you le??
Stupid..
If someone that I dislike post this kind of this thing..I will just ignore it and act as nothing although I know that me..
Although I frustrated that what you write to Yi Hui that time..
So I just quietly and write at my blog..
I just keep to myself and told my really close friend..
I never take a speaker to tell all world..

Kay..
Haixx..
Bye bye GIRLS..Hello GAAGOO KIDS..Haha..
Although salary low but I still have to keep a lot of money..So so??
Dad give me pocket money must keep..^.^
Gambateh Von San..^^

A lot of person is caring about me..I so happy..
First is Elise, Yi Hui, May, Xue Yi, Ying, Katrina, Harris, Hua Hoa, Wen Tyng, Zhen Jian and many more..=D
I so happy..
And friend like I never tell them the story like Kevin and blah blah..Thank a lot..
This is all the person who know my story..Haha
Feel like telling my third daddy "DAVID" for Friday..I suka him a lot..He funny and he care me..Haha..^.^..
I don't know why..Tell people that older my story is better cause they won't gossip and go listen and forget about it..Huhu~~XD


I love you a lot..
Haha..I becoming les??
Lolxx..I need to do well..^O^..Good Luck PHOEBE TAN VON SAN~~

Write at 08.11.2010 by -VoN S@N-