About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, July 3, 2015

Chapter 555 (Quick summary I guess)

Holiday going to end soon, my hell life going to start soon..
Better make less regret and more important moment in my next semester..Jia Yu!! JIA YU!! 

So there like two more day then my holiday is gonna over..OH NO! :( This is not a good sign but I haven't really clean my mom's room which become my workshop room..O..O!! I AM SO DEAD!
Anyhow this month holiday, I fulfilled myself with lot of anime and also drama and also this CHINA/MAINLAND ENTERTAINMENT SHOW that is Happy Camp..
Maybe not as funny as Running Man(I am not into Running Man but once a blue blue moon, I got watch) but I like..LOL~~ Now watching back the old episode hoho!!
I will continue watch every week even I start my semester..*YAY*

So due of these mainland drama, I started to think of WEIBO..Well is Miyan who tell me about Weibo and I was like I want to play also although I am banana..1/2 banana..I can speak and listen..XD!
Reason I play weibo is just I decided to dump Cosplay thing inside..HAHA..I want my twitter remain crazy with my thought and selfies and nonsense picture..
Then I actually remain a lot of mystery thing that I don't want to exposure to lot of human..*O3O*

Anyhow , regarding what media social I play, I also die die will let few people know..Hehe!! Thank Charlie and also Angeline..I just find bored and die die also want follow them...
You guys can ignore my weibo post but also please guide me cause there lot of chinese word I don't know how to spell/write..*T3T*~~

Maybe is also a way I can improve my chinese word..*evil smile*..Tee Hee..

Tonight must must sleep early and do more benefits stuff for myself..Tata.. 

Write at 03.07.2015 by -VoN S@N-