About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Chapter 556 ( C.U.R.S.E)

Behind a simple smile, is just a complicated weirdo who thinking a lot of stuff every minute..

So this year raya holiday, I din't really done any productive stuff which I plan to do..*bang wall*
Mostly today need to do , if not I won't have any time to do it..
Sem 2 getting more and more busy as well more challenging plus with my this brain who don't even like to memorize also have to force myself to do it..*DIE DIE ALSO NOT GIVING UP*
Next thing, please please everything can be peaceful and harmony..
I don't want to lose anything nor anyone..I am tired of it..

I am tired of how people think I am just a girl who taking advantage of it..
I am tired of how people think I only want to close to people who give me benefits only..

I am strictly saying don't treat me too good, cause I can't or never will give you my 100% of attention..
I only can say I am a selfish girl who like to do things that make me happy..I don't show my attention through action nor through word but eventually I will show it..Not now, not later but maybe in future..

Well, if like that I rather don't take any benefits from you all..I am tired..I can't stand of it..I can't hold all these tension..
The word "love" is too strong..Is strong until I am scare of it..
If like that, why not treat me like normal person..No need give me too much..I got too much already..I don't know how to repay all these "love"..I don't even want to face all the moody/anger/jealousy behavior..
It only make me avoid or just ignore..

I admit I want attention but not until that level..Serious..No joke..Maybe is my curse..
I just can't have a happiness for a long period, there always have a challenges waiting for me..Obstacle trying to pull me down and such on..
I just want to release all the moody-ness in here..
Nothing much..
I am not implying anyone..
Just treat these day I have lot and lot of weird and nightmare dream...*bang wall*

This is me..A coldblooded human that have this small "sun" inside her..
Tata..~~ 
Need sleep..~~ *yawn*

Write at 18-07-2015 by -VoN S@N-