About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Chapter 559 (Weak.Tired.Orgz)

"Sorry if I keep testing your love because I am afraid you will stop loving me one day"
Such an innocent look but seriously..I am just a disaster..Hoho~~

Just Tuesday and I feel myself already in hell for one month?? :( My happiness with my Boss Eng Hong no more liao..SO SAD!! REALITY IS SO CRUEL!! 
I become so quiet in my class..I am like so alone and lonely..Haih~~!!
So negative...

PS:I am just typing what I am saying..

I actually nothing to type but I just hope SEM 2, please treat me nice and sweet.. PLS PLS PLS!! =(

Tata~~

Write at 28.07.2015 by -VoN S@N-