About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Chapter 558 (Complicated Feeling)

No picture because I am using Uni's Library and post..*pouts*

I feel myself so weird, I know I am not longer belong to you or wait..I and you doesn't have any contract agreement..
I just don't know how to be normal anymore toward to you..
Maybe the climax point is already there and then slowly slide down until I don't feel like putting you beside me..Let everything back to normal..

Sometimes when you "love" a person, maybe temporary letting go is one of the best choices..
Don't hold too tight, cause holding too tight will eventually make us more worst..
Don't hold too tight, cause holding too tight will make you hate me one day..
Don't hold too tight, cause holding too tight will make lost everything..

Well, I actually kinda happy that I don't feel anything weird inside my mind or my heart..
Maybe I really turn coldblooded de..So I eventually can't feel any feeling for anyone..*love feeling no more de* LOL!!
But my "hua zhi" toward to human , actor , actress , idols , my 2D character is still exist..Hahaa!!

Basically just want to say let everything be normal bah..I don't want to stress myself with the word "relationship"..
The curse inside me is getting more and more worst..
Taa-Daa..Should go home now or maybe simple shopping then go home??Hrmmm~~
PS:My mom tomorrow birthday..Can't wait to wish her soon.. My love..

Write at 21.07.2015 by -VoN S@N-