About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chapter 113(Scare rethink again??)

To me friends is important that the ppl I like yet I don't know who I can trust in school...
Not to say my class all fake but I think I already wearing "mask" talk to them in D class..

Today PJ time so funny..I played a game call "The Impossible Dream" host by Von San and today special guest is Ravenna..O.oo
Like tv show like that la..With Ravenna make me happy..To her..I not need to wear "mask"..
That the good point..XPP

Yesterday went to a shop that make me feel frustrated!!!
That worker like want do want die like that..Make me and Ying bu shuang!!
Since May May need to bought something..So I just kena her teruk teruk..
Eh..I consider good a lot..I just tell her do something and than when May bought the item..
I just say something not so nasty to her..=P
After I say to her..I just turn around and peace with Yen Yen..Ah..Man also support me..
All I know that when I say "Staying at this shop make me feel more boring even one second.."
May,Ying and Yen small laugh..=P

Lol..End here..My daddy scold me..

Write at 02.07.09 by -VoN S@N-