About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chapter 120(I back to normal or what??)

Err..Feeling how right now??
I don't know..Is make me confuse..@..@
All I know..I happy when I can saw you..Maybe just a second or a minute..Hehe..=P
What I mean happy is I still can feel my nerve toward to you..Am I weird??I admit I am also..Haha..
Sometimes I wonder will you notice me??Will you auto talk to me??Sigh..Don't think too much..

TRIAL EXAM COMING...
STUDY!!
BE SMART!!
FOR MY FUTURE!!

I wish my grandma can be healthy always..
Actually not only my grandma but people beside me..My family, friends, and everyone la..Haha..

O.oo..

Kla..End here wor..

Short post for fun.."LoV3 hIm $tILl MiS$ HiM"..

Write at 28.07.09 by -VoN S@N-