About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chapter 114(Finally can update!!!)

Want cry again..
I thought I cannot update my blog..Finally!!
School happen a lot thing..
Ahhh..
Academic!!Must improve..Not just improve a bit but a lot..So must study and later going to study..

Friendship??
Gang no problem but class..Errr..
Just keep it secret..Haha..
My eyes keep telling me to "go to sleep..Close your eyes"
Cannot...Still got a bunch of thing I never done yet..
Hmm..Example homework, revision and blah blah blah....
Now focus on Pet Society, Happy Farm and Barn Buddy..
How about Restaurant City??
That I after PMR play lo..
Hehe..Nice le the doll..She so cool!!
Actually friends make me confuse..I only can trust few friends..

Hehe..I think I too tired to type..Got to play PET SOCIETY...No-No, wait for me la..XPP

Write at 16-07-09 by -VoN S@N-